- Preheat the oven to 350 F (170 C).
- Cook the bacon so that it’s not crispy and won’t break when you fold it. You can cook the bacon in the skillet or in the oven or even in the microwave.
- Wrap the bacon slice around the inside of a muffin/cupcake cup making a ring.
- If your muffin/cupcake pan isn’t non-stick, then put a 1/4 teaspoon of melted coconut into the base of the pan – this is just to prevent the egg sticking to the cup.
- Crack the egg into the muffin/cupcake cup – don’t worry, it shouldn’t overflow.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix together the almond flour and garlic powder. Sprinkle on top of the muffins and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 234
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 11 g