- 20 Brussels sprouts (approx. 380 g), chopped in half and ends removed
- 8 slices of bacon
- Cook the bacon in a large frying pan until mostly crispy. Chop up or break up the bacon into smaller chunks.
- In a pot, boil the Brussels sprouts for 10 minutes until tender.
- Drain the Brussels sprouts and place into the pan with the bacon pieces and bacon fat.
- Cook until the Brussels sprouts are slightly crispy on the outside.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 296
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 26 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 6 g