- 1 cup chopped asparagus (approx. 7–8 spears)
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onions
- 8 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut milk (from can)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Cook the diced bacon in a pan.
- Mix all the chopped vegetables, cooked bacon, whisked eggs and coconut milk together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups (makes 12 mini quiches).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the middle of the muffins isn’t liquidy anymore.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Serving Size: 3 muffins
- Calories: 460
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 41 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 19 g