A new twist on tuna that’s perfect for lunch
- 1 large avocado, destoned and diced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of olive oil, to cook with
- 2 cans of tuna (340 g), flaked
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of tahini sauce
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) of gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of sesame oil
- To make the tahini tamari paste, mix together all the paste ingredients well.
- To make the tuna salad, mix the lime juice, cilantro, olive oil, and tuna together.
- To serve, place the diced avocado into a bowl, then top with the tuna and paste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 7 g
- Calories: 667
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 48 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 46 g