These delicious wraps are versatile and yummy in any situation.
- 12–16 leaves of lettuce (iceberg, romaine, or butter lettuce)
- 1 lb (450 g) ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) avocado oil, to cook with
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) tamari sauce
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons (4 g) ginger powder
- 2 teaspoons (9 g) sesame seeds
- Rinse the lettuce leaves and pat dry.
- Heat up a large skillet or frying pan and add in the avocado oil. Sauté the onions and ground beef on high heat until they’re browned and cooked.
- Add in the tamari sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger powder and cook until the sauce has evaporated.
- Place the lettuce leaves on plates and add in the mixture into the middle of each leaf. Sprinkle a bit of sesame seeds on top.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 420
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 34 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 20 g