- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- In a large container toss the sesame oil, tamari sauce, ginger powder, vinegar, garlic, and salt.
- Whisk to thoroughly combine all ingredients. Add the chicken wings to the mixture. Place the wings (meaty side up) on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the skin is crispy. Drizzle leftover marinade on the wings halfway through.
- Turn on the broiler for a few minutes if you want it crispier.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 277
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 22 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 18 g