- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl to form a dough.
- Chill the dough for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Using a stencil or cookie cutter, or just your hands, form the dough into 8 small round cookies.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cookies are slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack. They’ll crisp up after cooling.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 242
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 23 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 7 g