For the sauce –
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) ghee
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons (5 g) garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For garnish –
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked and broken into bits?
- Boil, steam, or microwave the cauliflower florets until they’re tender.
- Drain the cauliflower and place into a blender along with the other ingredients.
- Blend well into a creamy sauce.
- Serve with shirataki noodles and some bacon bits for a simple yet delicious meal.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 159
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g