Enjoy all of the taste of corn dogs but without all of the carbs when you make these Keto Air Fryer Corn Dog Muffins.
- 3 uncured hot dogs (5 oz or 140 g)
- 1 ½ cups (180 g) almond flour
- 1 Tablespoon (12 g) granulated erythritol
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (2 g) salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) ghee, melted and cooled
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 ml) sweet corn extract (optional)
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 F (175 C). Cut each hot dog in half and set aside until ready to use.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl to make a smooth batter. Spoon the batter into 6 silicone muffin cups until each cup is about 2/3 full. Gently press a halved hot dog into the center of each muffin.
- Place the muffin cups in the air fryer basket or tray. (If needed, cook the muffins in several batches.)
- Cook the muffins for 12 to 15 minutes until cooked through and a toothpick inserted into the muffins comes out clean. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the hot dogs reaches 165 F (73 C).
- Carefully remove the muffins from the air fryer and let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 302
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 23 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 11 g