These Keto air fryer chicken tenders are a delicious meal that your entire family will love.
- 1/2 cup (56 g) coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1/2 g) pepper
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 chicken breasts (14 oz or 400 g), cut into thick strips
- Avocado oil, for spraying
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- Combine the coconut flour and seasonings in a medium bowl. Whisk the egg in a separate small bowl.
- Dip each chicken strip into the whisked egg and then dip into the coconut flour mixture, covering completely. Continue until all of the chicken strips are breaded.
- Place the breaded chicken strips in a single layer, without touching, in the air fryer basket or tray and lightly spray with avocado oil. (If needed, cook the chicken strips in several batches.)
- Cook the chicken tenders for 20 to 25 minutes, turning over halfway through the cook time, until golden brown and cooked through. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 F (73 C).
- Carefully remove the chicken tenders from the air fryer and serve with your favorite Keto dipping sauce, if desired.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 523
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 24 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 54 g