A delicious ticket to taco night.
- 1 lb (454 g) ground beef
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, deseeded and diced (optional)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon (6 g) cumin powder
- 1 Tablespoon (6 g) paprika
- 1 Tablespoon (5 g) dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) chili powder (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup (8 g) cilantro, finely chopped (for garnish)
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) coconut oil to cook with
- Lettuce leaves to serve with
- Add coconut oil to a frying pan and sauté the diced onions for a few minutes.
- Then add in the ground beef and sauté until the beef is well browned.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients and sauté until the tomatoes and peppers are soft.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with lettuce wraps or enjoy by themselves.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 409
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 34 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 20 g