- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil (30 ml), to cook with
- 8 oz of smoked salmon (224 g), diced
- 2 zucchinis (240 g), spiraled or use a peeler to make into long noodle-like strands
- 1/4 cup of mayo (60 ml)
- In a skillet, melt the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add the smoked salmon and sauté until slightly browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini “noodles” to the skillet and sauté until soft, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the mayo to the skillet, stirring well to combine.
- Divide the “pasta” between 2 plates and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 470
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 42 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 21 g