A quick, easy one pan meal of sautéed pork chops and cabbage. With a bit of tamari for an Asian, stir-fry inspired flavour.
- 2 pork chops
- 1/2 head cabbage, shredded
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Heat the ghee in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add the pork chops and sprinkle over the pepper and garlic powder. Add the soy sauce. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- When the chops are almost done cooking on the second side, add the cabbage to the pan.
- Cook for a further 3 minutes, stirring often, until the cabbage is tender and lightly golden.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 pork chop and half the cabbage
- Calories: 362
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 36g