These pepperoni meatballs are perfect for popping.
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Mix the ground beef, ground pepperoni, and egg together.
- Form small meatballs from the mixture.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
- Place cocktail sticks through them and serve as an appetizer or enjoy with some hot sauce or Keto BBQ sauce as a mains.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 0 g
- Calories: 451
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 37 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 27 g