This dairy-free frittata is so creamy you’ll never miss dairy in your frittata again.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Saute the onions, bell peppers, and spinach in the olive oil until the spinach is wilted.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut milk, eggs, and avocado with the onion and spinach mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into an 8-by-8 inch baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the frittata is cooked (not runny any more).
- Let cool, then slice and enjoy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 212
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 8 g