- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Place the nuts into a mini food processor and partially blitz well into smaller pieces (but not to dust). Combine the blitzed nuts with the mixed seeds and tip in the melted coconut oil. Combine until evenly coated. Spread out in an even layer on a large roasting tray and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Stir the mixture around to ensure even roasting. Return the tray to the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes, roasting the mixture until golden.
- Remove the tray and from the oven and scatter over a generous pinch of stevia while still hot. Stir well and set aside to cool completely.
- Store in a sealed container. Serve with coconut yogurt or coconut milk.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 359
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 36 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 9 g