- Preheat oven to 250 F (120 C).
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix everything together. Add water until things start to stick together.
- Press the mixture flat on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until crispy but make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and break into small pieces.
- Enjoy with coconut yogurt or coconut milk or as a snack by itself.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 162
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 6 g