Enjoy this easy, cheesy, side dish without the dairy.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Whisk the olive oil and nutritional yeast in a small bowl.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large bowl and pour over the oil. Use clean hands to toss the cauliflower.
- Spread the cauliflower on a roasting tray. Scatter over the chopped, raw bacon and place the tray in the oven.
- Cook for 30 minutes, rotating the tray and stirring the cauliflower halfway through.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 30 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 8 g