Bacon brings these zucchini patties to the next level.
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 Tablespoons (14 g) of flax meal
- 2 slices of bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of avocado oil, to cook with
- Add salt to the grated zucchini and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out the excess water.
- Combine the shredded zucchini, eggs, flax meal, diced bacon, and parsley in a bowl.
- Add the avocado oil to a large frying pan. Form 6 patties from the mixture and pan-fry them until golden on the outside. Make sure to let one side cook well before flipping.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Serving Size: 3 patties per serving
- Calories: 453
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 46 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 9 g