Keto Chinese for dinner when you walk in the door.
- Place the chicken thighs at the bottom of the pot.
- Then add in the sliced onions, tamari sauce, water, and garlic. Try to cover most of the chicken in the sauce.
- Set on low heat for 6 hours.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste
- Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
- [Optional] Roast the thighs in the oven on a baking tray for 15-20 minutes to brown and crisp up the skin.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 434
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 29 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 32 g