For the filling:
- 1/2 lb (225 g) ground pork
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 cup Chinese chives (or replace with napa cabbage), diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced or finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced or finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- Salt, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil, to cook with
For the egg wrap:
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, to cook with
- 4 eggs, whisked
- Mix all the filling ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs together.
- Add oil to a frying pan and make 2 thin egg pancakes with the whisked eggs. Place the first on a plate but leave the second in the frying pan but turn off the heat.
- In a separate frying pan, add in the avocado oil and then make a flat patty with the meat mixture and pan fry it. Flip the patty so that it’s browned on both sides. Once the meat is cooked, place onto the egg pancake that’s still in the frying pan. Place the other pancake on top and press down the edges of the egg pancakes to seal them up.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes, slice and serve.
- Calories: 276
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 20g