026: Dr. Alexis Shields on Blood Tests: How to Use Them to Monitor Keto and Weight Loss
Dr. Alexis Shields is a dear friend and a Naturopathic Doctor. For the past 11 years, she has been helping busy professionals improve their mental and physical performance. And she does this by performing a thorough analysis of their blood work to pinpoint the exact problems that’s holding back their health.
In this episode, Dr. Alexis Shields talks about:
- How she got started and why she focuses on blood test results
- Are there blood test results that indicate someone shouldn’t follow a Keto diet?
- Can your doctor order the correct tests or do you need a specialist?
- Which common tests are the best indicators of health?
- Which numbers should you look for on those results?
- Besides blood tests, what other tests does she recommend?
- Is it important to get blood work done if you’re trying to lose weight on Keto?
- Do people need to be worried about cholesterol when on keto?
- Where to find Dr. Alexis for more information
Dr. Alexis Shields
Where to find Alexis: