003: Alex Cunningham on 3 Benefits of Exogenous Ketones
Alex Cunningham was born and raised in San Francisco and graduated from Villanova University with a degree in Chemical Engineering. He’s passionate about nutrition, breaking down health myths, trends in the health food industry, and Bay Area sports. Alex is the Head of Partnerships for Perfect Keto, a ketogenic nutrition company.
Watch The Keto Summit Show On YouTube:
In this episode, Alex Cunningham and Louise cover the following topics:
- What are exogenous ketones?
- Can you just eat junk food, take some ketone supplements and still lose weight?
- What are the top 3 direct benefits of exogenous ketones?
- What happens if you stop taking exogenous ketones
- MCT vs exogenous ketones
- Can exogenous ketones help with cheat days?
- Where to get Perfect Keto’s exogenous ketones