001: Carolyn Ketchum on Keto Desserts, Baking With Low Carb Flours, and Easy Keto Recipes
Subscribe to The Keto Summit Show: Google Podcasts | Stitcher
Carolyn Ketchum is the writer, photographer and mastermind behind All Day I Dream About Food, one of the most popular low carb sites on the web. Carolyn’s mission is to prove to the world that special diets don’t have to be boring or restrictive. Through her diagnosis of diabetes, she discovered that with a little ingenuity and some perseverance, many high-carb recipes can be made over into low-carb treats without sacrificing flavor.
Watch The Keto Summit Show On YouTube:
In this episode, Carolyn Ketchum and Louise cover the following topics:
- If someone is new to this low carb keto baking scene, what should they do to stock their low carb baking pantry?
- How Carolyn got into the low carb/keto world?
- How to bake with almond flour.
- The different types of almond flour and almond meal, plus Carolyn’s favorite brand.
- Why coconut flour cannot be used interchangeably with almond flour.
- What Carolyn’s favorite recipes are from her new cookbook, Easy Keto Desserts.
Carolyn Ketchum from All Day I Dream About Food
How to Find Carolyn:
Website – All Day I Dream About Food
The Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen
Easy Keto Desserts
Easy Keto Dinners